Wednesday, December 7, 2011

Quilting Closet


Here are the quilting closet before and after pictures. Life really seems to be conspiring this year to keep me from getting any quilting time in. First the quilt show prep, then the health issues and now the construction. I did manage to keep most of the quilting stuff in the quilting room. I did cover up the fabric with some plastic bags so they don't get covered in construction dust. (But it is fabric, I can just wash it if it does get dirty). I did put my sewing machine in its travel case and move that to the bedroom to keep it safe.

Construction is moving along. Yesterday they put in the new insulation on the outside walls and added the vapor barrier, finished laying out the plumbing lines and finished the floor layer. Today they are starting the drywall.

No comments: