So this is the old porch door. As you can see the bottom was starting to deteriorate due to weather. The gutters would drip a lot of water onto the porch and splash the door. We put in an additional downspout before the porch and that should help address that issue. So we went ahead and started to make a replacement door which hopefully will not have the same problems.
And then here is the new door. We got a solid-core door and cut it to size and cut out the section for the glass. We custom ordered the glass and inserted it using trim and glass glazing. We still need to attach the kick plate we bought but otherwise it is done and working!
Also in the old and new department, I finally got fed up with the locks, and went and got a haircut. So here are the before and after pictures. It now takes no time at all to do my hair.