Thursday, November 14, 2013

I have Ribbons!

During the quilt show a few weeks ago I did receive a guest judge ribbon from Carole Prevost-Meier owner of the Fibre Junction Quilt Shoppe. Full disclosure: I have known Carole for a number of years (but then again most quilters know each other around here). Thanks Carole!

At the Guild meeting last night they announced the Viewer's Choice ribbons. These are the quilts that get voted on by the folks visiting the show. I am proud to say the my New York Beauty quilt won a 2nd place Viewers Choice ribbon in the Medium Sized Quilt category. Woo-Hoo!

I haven't been working on my own quilting projects of late, but this is a nice pick-me-up and gets me thinking about what I might want to work on to put in the next show in 2015. If you want a look at the show I posted a couple of videos - one from the local PBS station (about 3 minutes) and one from the local cable access site (45 minutes) on the Guild's Show web page.  

No comments: