This is a string quilt that I made from the left over scraps from quilts I made for my nieces and nephew last year. This quilt along with the yellow and orange one I donated this past fall pretty much used up all the scraps from those projects. If only I could be as efficient about using up all the other scraps I have accumulated!
This quilt will be donated to the quilt guild to be included in the silent auction at our quilt show in October. I did the machine quilting on it myself on my domestic machine.
So far I have kept at least one new year's resolution so far - I have finished one of my quilting UFOs. Under the self-imposed rules of my resolution I could take up a new project but I have a number of other quilts I want to get finished first.