Saturday, March 21, 2009

National Quilting Day


Here is the second card for my Stashbuster's Fabric Postcard swap. We have not yet reached this stage of spring here yet - the grass is still flat and brown, even the weeds really haven't popped up yet. The only insects so far are the ladybugs in the house. I put both postcards in the mail on the 20th. The other postcard is pictured in my last blog post.

As this is officially National Quilting Day I have spent some time in the quilting room. I made another of my New York Beauty blocks. They are quite addictive and I now have 21 blocks. I laid them out to play with the design. I figure once I have 40 or more blocks I with think of starting to put them together. Here is what I have so far.

1 comment:

Bonnie said...

Fabulous NYB blocks. Amazing.... and did I read correctly that you think they are easy? No, I remember you said addicting! Tell me you are paper piecing these guys. Love you colors...

Great postcard. I guess I'll opt in for the next postcard swap on SB -- it's a fun, easily finished challenge! institcheswithbonnie.blogspot.com/